ClassroomRelease name: Classroom
Release summary: Generator of exercises to be used in a classroom with a communication tool to allow easy transmision from teacher to a bunch of students
Automatic version: 3
Manual version: 0.21
Published by: José L. Redrejo Rodríguez (jlrr)
Created: 22 May 2005 9:25:11 am
Last updated: 22 May 2005 9:25:11 am
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Alpha - Useable by daredevils. Probably still full of bugs.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Applications - Applications written in Squeak intended for regular nonprogramming users
- Some bug fixes
- By pedagogical reasons change quit button by reset button and behaviour.
- FileList remembers last directory visited.
- Quiz texts are now saved on focus lost.
SHA checksum: 497286687233171567276263776972841288310294031780