ClassroomRelease name: Classroom
Release summary: Generator of exercises to be used in a classroom with a communication tool to allow easy transmision from teacher to a bunch of students
Automatic version: 5
Manual version: 0.23
Published by: José L. Redrejo Rodríguez (jlrr)
Created: 2 January 2006 10:38:31 am
Last updated: 2 January 2006 10:38:31 am
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Code changes, but only bug fixes - Code has changed but only with bug fixes.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Applications - Applications written in Squeak intended for regular nonprogramming users
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
A bunch of fixes.
Added the package objects to a classroom category in the object catalog.
SHA checksum: 355673785556084159304905280073701637789626365254