SeasideRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 28
Manual version: (3.0.3)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 27 February 2013 12:36:34 am
Last updated: 27 February 2013 12:36:37 am
- Community Supported - Supported by the open-source community.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Alpha - Useable by daredevils. Probably still full of bugs.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Squeak 4.4 - Released December, 2012
Seaside 3.0.3 for Squeak 4.4.
SHA checksum: 446937158689983841713002085988439136345745860486