SqueakMapRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: A bit smarter than the previous version.
Automatic version: 3
Manual version: 0.93
Published by: Göran Krampe (gk)
Created: 27 January 2004 3:09:10 pm
Last updated: 10 October 2005 6:12:51 pm
- Dynamic load script - A .st script for loading packages using SqueakMap. Must not produce the same result each time.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Squeak3.5 -
- Monticello - A '.mcz' file format for use with Monticello. It is gzipped.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- Squeak3.6 -
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
Release note: <Not entered>
SHA checksum: 410959128177292389863006404318135455635644049199