SqueakMapRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: Revised slightly.
Automatic version: 4
Manual version: 0.94
Published by: Göran Krampe (gk)
Created: 14 February 2004 12:22:30 pm
Last updated: 14 February 2004 12:22:30 pm
- Dynamic load script - A .st script for loading packages using SqueakMap. Must not produce the same result each time.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Squeak3.5 -
- Monticello - A '.mcz' file format for use with Monticello. It is gzipped.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- Squeak3.6 -
Now uses a newer version of SqueakMap base and MCInstaller.
Also changed the way the old SM1 is removed which didn't work in latest 3.7alpha.
Hopefully it still works in older Squeaks.
SHA checksum: 873606405570033878514957908743430019299819675465