I didn't like the TestRunner tying up the UI.
So this version runs tests in the background; I'm going
to post a TestCase subclass for UI testing soon.
* adds progress notification
* adds a stop button
* You can select which tests you want to run.
* It sorts the test cases by name.
* It works in a MVC project.
* It has a context menu for the selection list
* It allows you to select test cases by pattern
This includes changes by Stephan Wessels:
The most obvious changes will be related to the buttons having fixed widths, and the small text panes having fixed heights regardless of resizing. The buttons use rounded corners and all the panes use window existing preference settings for border shape and colors. If the optional buttons preference is turned on, the tests list pane includes the main menu items as optional buttons.