Language Game - KernelRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: (0.4)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 19 March 2003 4:34:31 pm
Last updated: 21 August 2003 8:52:30 am
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- Games - In games you try beat yourself or an opponent.
- Applications - Applications written in Squeak intended for regular nonprogramming users
- Entertainment - Anything making you smile!
- Squeak3.6 -
- Squeak3.5 -
Based on SmaCC compiler compiler.
This version has less features, but it is simple and easy to play.
SHA checksum: 903715485216139261873292831798451296623678945115