- Anything making you smile!
- Distributed base images (beside official Squeak) that packages can require.
- The level of backwards compatibility of the release.
- Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- Kind of package, domain independent classification.
- The format of the package.
- Class libraries for Squeak to use for development
- Applications written in Squeak intended for regular nonprogramming users
- The registered licenses of the packages
- List of official Squeak versions to indicate compatibility.
- Different groupings of packages.
- Describes the level of maturity of the package.