SuperSwiki2Release name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 4
Manual version: (2)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 31 May 2006 1:06:39 pm
Last updated: 31 May 2006 1:07:49 pm
- Applications - Applications written in Squeak intended for regular nonprogramming users
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Squeak Archive - A '.sar' file which is a zip-file following certain conventions.
- Added Static links to BBS
- Added "Default Display Category" configuration for filtering top gallery page
- Added "Default Upload Category" configuration for categorizing uploaded projects automatically
- Added Spanish translation
SHA checksum: 504045307581825656895621325980540245564766789036