SuperSwiki2Release name: <Not entered>
Release summary: SuperSwiki2 is a new implementation of SuperSwiki.
Automatic version: 7
Manual version: 4
Published by: Masashi Umezawa (mu)
Created: 24 February 2007 9:14:01 am
Last updated: 24 February 2007 9:14:01 am
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Applications - Applications written in Squeak intended for regular nonprogramming users
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- Squeak Archive - A '.sar' file which is a zip-file following certain conventions.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- More stable, faster version.
- In gallery page, you can filter projects by authors, keywords, etc.
- SuperSwiki2 servers automatically find other SuperSwiki2 sites by using OpenDHT.
- Runs on Squeak 3.8 and 3.9, Squeakland 2005.
- BBS usability was improved.
SHA checksum: 1040150690269794940746352721028635486181955030042