XDisplayControlPluginRelease name: XDisplayControlPlugin
Release summary: Primitives for controlling the connection to an X display server for Squeak.
Automatic version: 4
Manual version: 2.0
Published by: Dave Lewis (dtl)
Created: 30 December 2006 7:17:27 pm
Last updated: 30 December 2006 7:29 pm
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
Release note: <Not entered>
SHA checksum: 1324710162317384563333690462474034210929631765698