StuffRelease name: (S)mall(t)alk (u)tilities I (f)ind use(f)ul
Release summary: XML DOM and parser, Matrix2D, OrderedTreeNode, Shortcuts
Automatic version: 2
Manual version: 2
Published by: Jens Moenig (jens)
Created: 9 May 2007 5:19:39 pm
Last updated: 9 May 2007 5:19:39 pm
- Code changes, but only internal - Code has changed but should not affect external behavior.
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- Simple filein - A '.st' or '.cs' (changeset) standard filein. Optionally gzipped with extra extension '.gz'.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
- Class libraries - Class libraries for Squeak to use for development
- Non official package - Just a package for Squeak, no community guarantees. :)
- Applications - Applications written in Squeak intended for regular nonprogramming users
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- speed improvements in XML (and eliminated some bugs in the file protocol)
- formatted / compact parse strings for XML
- minor refactorings in TreeNode
Download: http://map.squeak.org/accountbyid/9c9c23db-68a3-429b-b78c-dd76c31aac29/files/jens-stuff 1.7.st
SHA checksum: 1156634527273198817594818957078268045717782393100