kon.txtRelease name: kon.txt alpha release
Release summary: manage legal expertise
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: 1
Published by: Jens Moenig (jens)
Created: 15 March 2007 4:50:08 pm
Last updated: 22 March 2007 2:36:33 pm
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Non official package - Just a package for Squeak, no community guarantees. :)
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- Simple filein - A '.st' or '.cs' (changeset) standard filein. Optionally gzipped with extra extension '.gz'.
- Bleeding edge - Hardly runnable, full of bugs! For developers only.
- Alpha - Useable by daredevils. Probably still full of bugs.
kon.txt is a tool for legal education. It lets you define legal words as terms within a context of other terms, and test the validity of your understanding by providing an 'expert'-system like interview based on your definitions.
I use it to teach law.
Right now only a rough prototype of the very base system runs.
I will provide more information as the work progresses...
SHA checksum: 10018544948149599400551073158190699346190337031