kon.txtRelease name: kon.txt alpha release
Release summary: a tiny decision tree based legal expert system
Automatic version: 2
Manual version: 1
Published by: Jens Moenig (jens)
Created: 22 March 2007 2:34:50 pm
Last updated: 22 March 2007 2:46:06 pm
- Alpha - Useable by daredevils. Probably still full of bugs.
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Non official package - Just a package for Squeak, no community guarantees. :)
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- Simple filein - A '.st' or '.cs' (changeset) standard filein. Optionally gzipped with extra extension '.gz'.
- Bleeding edge - Hardly runnable, full of bugs! For developers only.
kont.txt is a tiny, decision tree based legal expert system, and a tool for legal education. It lets you define legal words as terms within a context of other terms, and test the validity of your understanding by providing an 'expert'-system like interview based on your definitions.
I use it to teach law.
Right now only a rough prototype of the very base system runs.
The code is still very much messy, and in desperate need of clean-up.
You can download a current deployment image with an example knowledge base at:
An English documentation is available at:
And a German documentation at:
SHA checksum: nil