muO dependenciesRelease name: muO dependencies
Release summary: third parties packages required by muO
Automatic version: 3
Manual version: 3
Published by: Stéphane Rollandin (spfa)
Created: 13 February 2012 9:34:13 am
Last updated: 21 December 2012 6:13:40 pm
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Squeak4.3 - Released December 23rd, 2011
- Squeak4.1 - Released 18th april 2010.
- Squeak4.2 - Released February 11th, 2011
- Other License -
- Squeak 4.4 - Released December, 2012
These are the packages required to prepare a 4.1 (or newer) image for muO.
unzip the archive and place the muo-cache folder in the same directory as your fresh image, then proceed to the installation of muO (either from a SqueakMap browser or manually by dropping the muO.XXX.sar archive in a Squeak image)
SHA checksum: 1400721756660761635837438701260175954591216484786