LookEnhancementsRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 11
Manual version: 44
Published by: John Pierce (jrp)
Created: 4 August 2005 1:13:50 pm
Last updated: 4 August 2005 1:15:49 pm
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Non official package - Just a package for Squeak, no community guarantees. :)
- Code changes, but only internal - Code has changed but should not affect external behavior.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Monticello - A '.mcz' file format for use with Monticello. It is gzipped.
- Squeak3.9-alpha - This is the now obsolete development version of 3.9.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Squeak - The official distribution of Squeak.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
Changed the look of ScrollBars per suggestion on the list to follow the flat style of the windows.
This is very likely to be the last update before this package is rolled into 3.9 alpha. I will continue to maintain and update this package as appropriate for 3.7/3.8, but major new shifts in look, if any are made, will most likely pick up in 3.9 alpha.
SHA checksum: 1108304195183666963833753268441519126260850044561