DandelionRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: Smalltalk code analysis / output framework
Automatic version: 3
Manual version: (Dandelion0.6)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 28 October 2021 3:22:53 am
Last updated: 28 October 2021 3:22:53 am
- Squeak3.5 -
- Squeak2.8 -
- Squeak3.0 -
- Squeak3.4 -
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Squeak Archive - A '.sar' file which is a zip-file following certain conventions.
- Squeak5.3 - Released Q4 / 2019
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
- Squeak3.2 - Released 16 Jul 2002.
- Squeak3.2.1 - The maintenance branch of 3.2, go there for future 3.2 fixes.
Dandelion 0.6 is a maintenance release for Squeak 5.3.
SHA checksum: nil