Labby & WalkerRelease name: Labby & Walker
Release summary: Build yourself a labyrinth and see the walker go through it. (Now you can leave anytime.)
Automatic version: 3
Manual version: (17)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 11 November 2004 6:42:21 pm
Last updated: 11 November 2004 6:42:21 pm
- Squeak3.9-alpha - This is the now obsolete development version of 3.9.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Simple filein - A '.st' or '.cs' (changeset) standard filein. Optionally gzipped with extra extension '.gz'.
- Croquet - A 3D collaborative environment on top of Squeak. And more.
- Games - In games you try beat yourself or an opponent.
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Squeak3.6 -
- Code changes, but only internal - Code has changed but should not affect external behavior.
- Entertainment - Anything making you smile!
- Puzzles - A puzzle is something you either solve or don't. :-)
keyboardPressed method added allowing comfortable breaking of infinite loop
SHA checksum: 605011357689710524935627827009496960462233469422