BrowseUnitRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: (3)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 17 February 2003 10:45:17 am
Last updated: 23 July 2003 3:02:25 pm
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Squeak3.4 -
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- DVS - A '.st' compatible filein format for use with DVS. Optionally gzipped with extra extension '.gz'.
- Squeak3.2.1 - The maintenance branch of 3.2, go there for future 3.2 fixes.
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- Squeak3.5 -
- Squeak3.6 -
- Squeak Archive - A '.sar' file which is a zip-file following certain conventions.
- Package format - The format of the package.
v3 : Various improvements. See the readme inside !
v2 : Second real version of the package.
Adds some more buttons and fixes a few things.
v1 : initial upload
SHA checksum: 596292101650480160615791632018704218600532873097