BrowseUnitRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 2
Manual version: (3.1)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 9 March 2004 3:35:23 pm
Last updated: 9 March 2004 3:35:23 pm
- Squeak3.4 -
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Squeak Archive - A '.sar' file which is a zip-file following certain conventions.
- Squeak3.5 -
- Squeak3.6 -
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- DVS - A '.st' compatible filein format for use with DVS. Optionally gzipped with extra extension '.gz'.
- Package format - The format of the package.
- Squeak3.2.1 - The maintenance branch of 3.2, go there for future 3.2 fixes.
Release note: <Not entered>
SHA checksum: 364051770038019672408263295446117339221423687351