LispKitRelease name: LispKit
Release summary: Build your own Lisp !
Automatic version: 39
Manual version: (71)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 13 April 2007 7:16:59 am
Last updated: 13 April 2007 7:17:33 am
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Squeak3.10-alpha - This is the current moving target of 3.10.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Bleeding edge - Hardly runnable, full of bugs! For developers only.
bug fixes, code cleanup
ULisp should now install fine in MacOS systems
SHA checksum: 169491530116488653878271684788311122005029437517