LispKitRelease name: LispKit
Release summary: Build your own Lisp !
Automatic version: 41
Manual version: (74)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 19 May 2008 11:48:50 am
Last updated: 19 May 2008 11:48:50 am
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- Squeak3.10-alpha - This is the current moving target of 3.10.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Bleeding edge - Hardly runnable, full of bugs! For developers only.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
some more tests
ULisp: added pseudo-syntax-rules library (non hygienic macros by Dorai Sitaram)
possibly bug fixes (I don't remember :)
SHA checksum: 288878663923477074483425932907844926329643417569