LispKitRelease name: LispKit
Release summary: Build your own Lisp !
Automatic version: 45
Manual version: 79
Published by: Stéphane Rollandin (spfa)
Created: 15 April 2010 4:52:41 pm
Last updated: 15 April 2010 4:52:41 pm
- Squeak3.10-alpha - This is the current moving target of 3.10.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Bleeding edge - Hardly runnable, full of bugs! For developers only.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
adapted for Squeak 4.1
SHA checksum: 586212124972571443668986798145654049373457055798