LispKitRelease name: LispKit
Release summary: Build your own Lisp !
Automatic version: 61
Manual version: 97
Published by: Stéphane Rollandin (spfa)
Created: 18 October 2018 9:55:39 am
Last updated: 18 October 2018 9:55:39 am
- Bleeding edge - Hardly runnable, full of bugs! For developers only.
- Squeak4.0 - Released 15 Mar 2010
- Squeak4.5 - For release Q1/2014.
- Squeak5.1 - Released August, 2016
- Squeak4.6 - Released Q3 / 2015.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Squeak4.2 - Released February 11th, 2011
- Squeak5.0 - Released Q3 / 2015.
- Squeak5.2 - Released Q3/2018
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Squeak 4.4 - Released December, 2012
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Squeak4.3 - Released December 23rd, 2011
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- Squeak4.1 - Released 18th april 2010.
renamed all lisp #environment methods as #lispEnvironment for clarity
SHA checksum: 950107395600821145245218529654615759948838091464