DiscoveryRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: A small fix of removing entries
Automatic version: 2
Manual version: (0.1a)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 27 March 2006 2:52:59 am
Last updated: 27 March 2006 2:52:59 am
- Squeak3.9-alpha - This is the now obsolete development version of 3.9.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Squeak Archive - A '.sar' file which is a zip-file following certain conventions.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Applications - Applications written in Squeak intended for regular nonprogramming users
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Monticello - A '.mcz' file format for use with Monticello. It is gzipped.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
Release note: <Not entered>
SHA checksum: 1381391546393975683634666460334158269599860238608