DiscoveryRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: Dependency changed: now it uses ApplicationBase-mu.45
Automatic version: 8
Manual version: (0.1g)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 11 February 2007 5:20 am
Last updated: 11 February 2007 5:20 am
- Monticello - A '.mcz' file format for use with Monticello. It is gzipped.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Squeak Archive - A '.sar' file which is a zip-file following certain conventions.
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- Applications - Applications written in Squeak intended for regular nonprogramming users
- Squeak3.9-alpha - This is the now obsolete development version of 3.9.
Dependency changed: now it uses ApplicationBase-mu.45
SHA checksum: 1309445689285575602836520877596645821835508753620