LambdaMessageSendRelease name: LambdaMessageSend
Release summary: Functional programming in Squeak
Automatic version: 2
Manual version: 2
Published by: Stéphane Rollandin (spfa)
Created: 15 May 2006 8:45:02 am
Last updated: 15 May 2006 8:45:02 am
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
- Simple filein - A '.st' or '.cs' (changeset) standard filein. Optionally gzipped with extra extension '.gz'.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Non official package - Just a package for Squeak, no community guarantees. :)
- Code changes, may break compatibility - Code has changed and may break clients, but not necessarily.
made internal compilation disabled by default
(new selectors #bePure and #beFast)
removed functional protocol from LambdaSlot
defined AtomicLambdaMessageSend for implementing identity
SHA checksum: 680365572154840780516767406510052029171425953641