LambdaMessageSendRelease name: LambdaMessageSend
Release summary: Functional programming in Squeak
Automatic version: 32
Manual version: 41
Published by: Stéphane Rollandin (spfa)
Created: 10 September 2019 12:32:41 pm
Last updated: 10 September 2019 12:33:43 pm
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Squeak5.2 - Released Q3/2018
- Non official package - Just a package for Squeak, no community guarantees. :)
- Squeak5.1 - Released August, 2016
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
For Squeak version 5.1 and newer
SHA checksum: 424847086041022322020495891553451313505955845525