SqystoneRelease name: Revised
Release summary: Small revisions to be more fair
Automatic version: 2
Manual version: 1.01
Published by: Göran Krampe (gk)
Created: 9 February 2011 12:56:05 am
Last updated: 9 February 2011 12:56:05 am
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Simple filein - A '.st' or '.cs' (changeset) standard filein. Optionally gzipped with extra extension '.gz'.
- Squeak4.0 - Released 15 Mar 2010
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Squeak4.2 - Released February 11th, 2011
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- Squeak4.1 - Released 18th april 2010.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Code changes, but only bug fixes - Code has changed but only with bug fixes.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
Rewrote a few loops to not create Intervals since Python does not do that either since Python3. Corrected a few loops to actually loop one less iteration (Python has semi open ranges).
SHA checksum: 760895036131266640191691709443510586756205852657