SmaCC Development for <=3.8Release name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: 1.3
Published by: Markus Gälli (mga)
Created: 23 January 2003 8:47:50 pm
Last updated: 8 February 2004 6:32:48 pm
- Other License -
- Squeak3.4 -
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- Squeak Archive - A '.sar' file which is a zip-file following certain conventions.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Squeak3.5 -
- Squeak3.6 -
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
SmaCC parser generation raised #doesNotUnderstand: errors instead of
generating the intended notifications for the following:
Missing non-terminal productions
Unused non-terminal symbols
Invalid Smalltalk code in reduction rule
- Enhancement from Marcus Denker:
parseAndExplore-button on the testpage,
much more practical, if one wants to look on the parsetrees
- The "find" problem is not fixed.
Alain hase observed the same problem with a BookMorph.
SHA checksum: 1444570641574516021018276367685768977944032473177