muORelease name: muO - development snapshot
Release summary: musical objects for Squeak (for 5.3 and 6.0)
Automatic version: 137
Manual version: 1-359
Published by: Stéphane Rollandin (spfa)
Created: 24 August 2022 1:37:46 pm
Last updated: 24 August 2022 1:40:25 pm
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Squeak5.2 - Released Q3/2018
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Squeak5.1 - Released August, 2016
- Not backwards compatible - Code has changed and breaks compatibility for sure.
- Squeak5.3 - Released Q4 / 2019
It is recommended to install in a fresh 5.3 or 6.0 image.
Older Squeak versions are no longer supported.
This is a 6 Mb download, with documentation and tests included
1) you need the "muO dependencies" package, providing all mandatory third-party code:
2) unzip the muo-cache.zip archive and place the muo-cache folder in the same directory as your fresh image.
3) proceed to the installation of muO (either from a SqueakMap browser or manually by dropping the muO sar archive in a Squeak image)
Note that muO is an application for Squeak: it may not coexists happily with your other packages; it makes important changes to the look and feel of Squeak.
You should always start from a fresh image.
SHA checksum: 791770380297426357728582139878047025760082153499