SquotRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 2
Manual version: 0.10.0
Published by: Jakob Reschke (jr)
Created: 15 July 2022 10:05:16 am
Last updated: 12 September 2022 9:55:12 pm
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Squeak5.3 - Released Q4 / 2019
- Squeak5.2 - Released Q3/2018
- Squeak6.0 - Released Q3/2022
- Faster writing of FileTree/Cypress projects
- Changestamp support for Tonel projects
- "Revert this commit" and "Tag commit" actions
- Annotation pane in save, load, and merge dialogs to show method stamps
- Button to add Co-Authors to a commit message in the save dialog
- Methods where only the timestamp has changed are excluded by default
- Branch and tag name decorations in the commit list
- Warning when the chosen directory for cloning is not empty; users are expected to create a subdirectory for the clone by themselves
- Prompt to update Squot after changing the branch from which to self-update
- Support for UI scaling in Squeak 6.0
- Bug fixes
- Artifacts get UUIDs assigned now, which you may notice when saving new commits for the first time. Please accept and ignore it for now, but in the future it can be used to detect package renames or moves, for example.
SHA checksum: 616909873393488233978923649532634342562188255153