HttpView2Release name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: (0.93)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 4 November 2003 12:18:42 pm
Last updated: 10 October 2005 6:20:17 pm
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Squeak3.6 -
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- Monticello - A '.mcz' file format for use with Monticello. It is gzipped.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
Tons of small fixes and a new implementation of the dispatch mechanism using a HVUrlStream, much much better. Tried adding appropriate deprecations.
Just made the current dev version the latest. Includes some radio button stuff.
Various smaller fixes. Released to work with package TFNR.
This is the first release of a new HttpView called HttpView2.
Take Squeak 3.6/3.7 and first install:
- KomHttpServer and all its dependencies. I installed everything it asked about
except for Seaside :-) and used version 6.2
Then you can install HttpView2. Detailed instructions are available at the homepage, see below.
Look at the classes in the "HV-samplexx" categories.
Get started by reading the class comment of HVHelloWorld in category HV-sample1.
SHA checksum: 99784304428251931020228637098861739922621497880