SwazooRelease name: Swazoo web server
Release summary: Stable release of Swazoo 2.1
Automatic version: 3
Manual version: 2.1
Published by: Janko Mivsek (mivsek)
Created: 2 January 2008 10:35:59 pm
Last updated: 2 January 2008 10:35:59 pm
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- LGPL - GNU Lesser General Public License. Only suitable for plugins.
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
Main new feature: SwazooServer startOn: aPort will start on all IP interfaces, on any host.
- auto restart sites which were running before image shutdown
- reliability of serving directly on the wild wild Internet
- SwazooServer watchdog instvar added, just that for now
- HttpConnection is not closed anymore after 302 redirect
- Connection: Keep-alive, if this header is in request then put that header in response too, even for HTTP/1.1
- HttpConnection produceResponse closes connection after every non-GET, this solves 200 bad request error after two consecutive POSTs, but it is really a hack and original reason must be found!
- streaming in case of HTTP/1.0 protocol - not chunked; in case that length is known: stream but not chunked.
- HTTPRequest isHttp10, isHttp11
- SwazooBuffer to 8K
- HTTPResponse printContentLength adds to headers too, for easier debugging
- Improved and added many tests
SHA checksum: 1143806618325787140168908834102568012583794738464