ReflectiveTestingRelease name: Reflective Testing
Release summary: A Simple Collection Of Utilities to Use Source Reflection in Sunit
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: 11-alpha
Published by: Blaine Buxton (btb)
Created: 14 April 2006 6:51:24 pm
Last updated: 14 April 2006 6:51:24 pm
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Alpha - Useable by daredevils. Probably still full of bugs.
- Code changes, but only bug fixes - Code has changed but only with bug fixes.
First Release. Supports Using Lint, Metrics, and traversing the environment. Expect more to come!
SHA checksum: 1309577319273558152852619267846355984295656602746