SeasideRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 29
Manual version: (3.1.0)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 15 January 2014 4:34:29 pm
Last updated: 16 January 2014 12:14:39 am
- Community Supported - Supported by the open-source community.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Squeak 4.4 - Released December, 2012
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
Version 3.1.0 of Seaside.
SHA checksum: 720534287890973446222203973067779200517299956674