Personal SqueakSourceRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 3
Manual version: (5.2.1)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 9 September 2019 10:58:33 pm
Last updated: 9 September 2019 10:58:34 pm
- Community Supported - Supported by the open-source community.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Alpha - Useable by daredevils. Probably still full of bugs.
- Squeak5.2 - Released Q3/2018
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
Fix for 5.2.
Download: http://map.squeak.org/accountbyid/c3993561-22fb-421f-b0be-c46b5487e105/files/install-Personal SqueakSource-5.2.1.st
SHA checksum: 1240883736523655010304140495614598216200505137213