TweakCoreRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: (head)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 5 March 2013 9:07:24 pm
Last updated: 5 August 2013 8:29:30 pm
- Community Supported - Supported by the open-source community.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Alpha - Useable by daredevils. Probably still full of bugs.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Squeak 4.4 - Released December, 2012
Tweak for Squeak 4.x.
SHA checksum: 1328151434102531395039935875718160405410057657304