NetMorph MapServerRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: a server for NetMorph providing maps of the remote worlds
Automatic version: 4
Manual version: (0.3a)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 21 October 2005 2:47:02 am
Last updated: 21 October 2005 2:48:18 am
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Code changes, but only internal - Code has changed but should not affect external behavior.
- Squeak Archive - A '.sar' file which is a zip-file following certain conventions.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
Release note: <Not entered>
SHA checksum: nil