Raspberry Pi GPIO SUpportRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: Version36
Published by: tim Rowledge (tpr)
Created: 10 February 2017 1:15:04 am
Last updated: 16 September 2018 12:28:04 am
- Code changes, but only internal - Code has changed but should not affect external behavior.
- Squeak5.1 - Released August, 2016
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Squeak5.2 - Released Q3/2018
Access to RaspberryPi GPIO pins; as used by NuScratch and provided here as an independent package. We must have the FFI core stuff installed and this should install it for you if neccessary
Download: http://map.squeak.org/accountbyid/4340a66e-2296-48b7-9aa8-5305d303752f/files/install-RaspberryPi gpio support-Version36.st
SHA checksum: 1436930889799560647107834350071668352626368603494