ArrangedTilesRelease name: ArrangedTiles
Release summary: The PushMeAround puzzle revamped.
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: (1)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 23 September 2005 11:37:37 pm
Last updated: 23 September 2005 11:37:37 pm
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
- Games - In games you try beat yourself or an opponent.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Squeak3.9-alpha - This is the now obsolete development version of 3.9.
- Squeak - The official distribution of Squeak.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Squeak3.6 -
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Puzzles - A puzzle is something you either solve or don't. :-)
- Simple filein - A '.st' or '.cs' (changeset) standard filein. Optionally gzipped with extra extension '.gz'.
- Non official package - Just a package for Squeak, no community guarantees. :)
File in LittleThings61.st, find the LittleThings category and the ArrangedTiles
class in your browser and read the class comment. Or (if you are too impatient
to do it) make sure you have a Transcript window opened (important!),
write "x := ArrangedTiles new. x runAway" to a Workspace, select it, "do" it,
and watch. (When you have had enough of watching, you have to break the process
manually as instructed by the application's display panel.)
SHA checksum: 358605460585977609955348449994167650793361491999