REPLServerRelease name: REPLServer
Release summary: Telnet command-line for Squeak.
Automatic version: 2
Manual version: 13-mvdg
Published by: Michael van der Gulik (mvdg)
Created: 5 June 2007 9:44:54 pm
Last updated: 5 June 2007 9:46:32 pm
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- Code changes, may break compatibility - Code has changed and may break clients, but not necessarily.
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse. The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
- Monticello - A '.mcz' file format for use with Monticello. It is gzipped.
This version has support for basic command-line editing, history and online help. The default password in this release is "foobar1".
SHA checksum: 1247604438061462625410460999872836399516743542644