SARBuilderRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: (8)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 20 November 2002 2:12:05 am
Last updated: 29 July 2003 6:09:36 am
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- Squeak3.2 - Released 16 Jul 2002.
- Squeak Archive - A '.sar' file which is a zip-file following certain conventions.
- Squeak3.4 -
- Development tools - Add-on development tools for Squeak.
- Squeak3.5 -
- Squeak3.6 -
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
Version 8 adds support for Monticello packages.
Version 7 fixed a problem with DVS output.
Version 6 creates SARS of DVS files that do proper updating (requires and checks for newer version of SARInstaller).
Version 5 adds prerequisite and additional packages so that you can bundle these with your DVS fileouts. You can also specify prerequisites for the additional packages.
Version 4 requires the following packages for full enjoyment:
* PackageInfo 2002-11-17 or later
* DVS 1.58 or later
SHA checksum: 513999042601010116772945200514555207873206633698