FileManRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 12
Manual version: 1k
Published by: Masashi Umezawa (mu)
Created: 4 March 2007 7:43:24 am
Last updated: 4 March 2007 7:56:35 am
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- Class libraries - Class libraries for Squeak to use for development
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Better support of absolute path (with drive letters) in Windows and Mac.
SHA checksum: 196175051412121222884009184613127234746775710886