FileManRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 9
Manual version: 1h
Published by: Masashi Umezawa (mu)
Created: 29 October 2006 1:11:13 pm
Last updated: 5 November 2006 1:03:24 pm
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but no changes in existing code.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Squeak3.9 - Released 8 Dec 2006.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Class libraries - Class libraries for Squeak to use for development
Unix absolute path (begins with '/') support.
SHA checksum: 1076099948200446069921227105625666198195744583671