eCompletionTraitsRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: First Version (branch of eCompletion 2.0b2)
Automatic version: 1
Manual version: (1)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 13 March 2005 5:10:48 pm
Last updated: 13 March 2005 9:03:04 pm
- Alpha - Useable by daredevils. Probably still full of bugs.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Code changes, may break compatibility - Code has changed and may break clients, but not necessarily.
Works only with an traits beta2.1 enabled image . (I downloaded this image: http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~scg/Research/Traits/Squeak3.7Traitsbeta2.1.zip).
1) Install Shout 4
2) Install ShoutTraits Alpha 1
This package is a branch of the eCompletion 2.0b2 package, there is no need to install eCompletion or eCompletionOmniBrowser!
eCompletion works in the TraitsBrowser as well as in the SystemBrowser. It can be used to complete Traits or Classes. Refer to the homepage for more information about eCompletion.
SHA checksum: 176802016397644257597267169707838853795553428375