Masashi Umezawa at SqueakMap
Page on Squeak People:
- Interface support in Smalltalk.
- XML serializer/deserializer written in Smalltalk
- A highly intuitive mobile object system
- Adds some color listing support to the existing tools. FileMergeContentsBrowser is also included.
- A SOAP server implementation in Squeak
- Multi-transport, multi-encoding SOAP with ORB
- A SOAP client implementation in Squeak
- a SOAP implementation for Squeak (including both Client and Server module).
- Smalltalk code analysis/output framework
- OperaORB is a lightweight ORB on SoapCore.
- An Administrative Server for NetMorph
PLM Refactoring Forever
- A refactored PLM for 3.7a-5707 later; Color, bold text, and morph items are supported.
- RMT is a toolkit for developing network messaging applications
- a light-weight ORB for RMT
- A very simple toolkit for writing UDP applications.
Japanese Environment Installer
- A script to install Japanese fonts, locale, and localization patches
- A compact, customizable Squeak-built-in Linux
- Discovery is a framework to publish/detect network services automatically (like Bonjour or SSDP).
- a new SuperSwiki implementation
- A client for SuperSwiki2
- A Discovery module for finding SuperSwiki2 servers automatically
- A simple library to generate RSS easily.
- A library for manipulating files and directories in an extremely simple way.
- a simple client that connects to OpenDHT (Bamboo, Overlay Weaver) via XMLRPC
- BeachSand is a small utility for storing/loading Seaside application configurations to files.
Monticello RMT Repository
- Fast, secure Monticelo repository using RMT
- A Squeak Kyoto Tycoon client
- A portable, light-weight smalltalk object serializer
MessagePack for Smalltalk
- A MessagePack implementation in Smalltalk
- A rest client of Neo4j graph database
- Nagare is a new flexible logger which connects to fluentd.