SoapCoreServerRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: <Not entered>
Automatic version: 2
Manual version: (0.7)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 18 May 2005 4:57:25 pm
Last updated: 31 May 2005 8:55:09 am
- No code changes - Documentation and test changes, but not in code.
- Class libraries - Class libraries for Squeak to use for development
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- Squeak3.7 - Released 15 Sept 2004.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- SqueakL + MIT - Dual licensed under both SqueakL and MIT. This enables both base Squeak inclusion and 100% reuse. Recommended prior to 4.0.
- Squeak Archive - A '.sar' file which is a zip-file following certain conventions.
- Squeak3.6 -
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Squeak3.5 -
Release note: <Not entered>
SHA checksum: 1113956909280581495218138134893516453349957332630