Package format /
A '.sar' file which is a zip-file following certain conventions.
Specific releases are shown with auto version number within parenthesis.
- AccuFonts (1-3, 2-4) - A set of replacement bitmap fonts unencumbered by Apple's license
- Balloon3D (1-1.0.3, 2-1.0.4) - External Balloon3D package
- BeachSand () - BeachSand is a small utility for storing/loading Seaside application configurations to files.
- billythekid () - I enjoy creating software programs to make the work experience easier.
- Broken entry for testing - DON'T INSTALL! (1-4) - This is to test exception handling in the SMLoader
- BrowseUnit (1-3, 2-3.1) - Adds some unit testing support facilities in the browsers
- ChickenEyes (1-4) - A little cursor watcher :-)
- ColorDevTools (CDT) (1-0.1a, 2-0.1a for 3.7a-5707, 3-0.1b for 3.7gamma) - Adds some color listing support to the existing tools. FileMergeContentsBrowser is also included.
- Comanche () - A web serving framework for Squeak
- Connectors (1-1.9, 2-2.1-173, 3-2.2-185, 4-2.3-187) - Diagramming application and framework for making structured drawing editors
- Croquet-alife () - Croquet version of bons-alife by Ken Boucher
- Dandelion (1-Dandelion0.5beta2, 2-Dandelion0.5beta3) - Smalltalk code analysis/output framework
- DeltaStreams () - Distributed Change Logging
- Discovery (1-0.1, 2-0.1a, 3-0.1b, 4-0.1c, 5-0.1d, 6-0.1e, 7-0.1f, 8-0.1g, 9-0.1h) - Discovery is a framework to publish/detect network services automatically (like Bonjour or SSDP).
- ECoDE Design Environment (1-3.0.5) - Object-Oriented Design with code import/generation, collaboration, and design critics.
- Freetype/2 Font Demo () - A demo of the Freetype/2 fonts, using pre-rendered antialiased Bitstream Vera fonts.
- Games (1-07-06-2003, 2-22-04-2004, 3-30-11-2004, 4-14-10-2005, 5-30-11-2009) - The official Games Packages
- Gardner (1-2003112801) - a Seaside Wiki
- GLORP port (1-0.2.34) - Object-Relational Mapping Framework (see http://www.glorp.org)
- LogEngine () - A Log engine
- Lucy Font Set (1-1.0) - A tiny font based on Lucida, a readable font for small PDA screens.
- MinneStore (1-2.08) - MinneStore is a free, object-oriented database that is written entirely in Smalltalk and provides storage and retrieval of complex Smalltalk objects.
- NetMorph (1-0.1a, 2-0.2, 3-0.3, 4-0.3a, 5-0.3b, 6-0.3c) - A highly intuitive mobile object system
- NetMorph MapServer (1-0.1a, 2-0.2, 3-0.3, 4-0.3a, 5-0.3b) - An Administrative Server for NetMorph
- NewKindOfScienceIntro (1-1.0) - Visualization of a one dimensional simple cellular automaton, used as introduction by Stephen Wolfram
- OperaORB (1-0.6) - OperaORB is a lightweight ORB on SoapCore.
- OperaORB-native (1-0.7-beta, 2-0.7a-beta) - a light-weight ORB for RMT
- Personal SqueakSource () - One easy setup to have Monticello history available for ones own private code in all images.
- PLM Refactoring Forever (4-2b) - A refactored PLM for 3.7a-5707 later; Color, bold text, and morph items are supported.
- Refactoring Browser for 3.2 (1) - At least until we get configs in SM, this version will simply work in 3.2, and not be updated. This will let me just proceed in 3.4, since I don't have the inclination to make double releases.
- Refactoring Browser for 3.4/3.5 (1-0.94) - The Squeak port of the Refactoring Browser, SmallLint and related tools
- Regular Expression Plugin (1-3.3.1beta2, 2-3.3.1) - Perl-compatible extended regular expressions for Squeak
- RemoteMessagingToolkit (RMT) (1-0.1a, 2-0.1b, 3-0.1c, 4-0.1d, 5-0.1e, 6-0.1f, 7-0.1g, 8-0.1h, 9-0.1i, 10-0.1j, 11-0.1k, 12-0.1l, 13-0.1m) - RMT is a toolkit for developing network messaging applications
- SARBuilder (1-8) - Helps you create SAR (Squeak ARchive) files easily, from DVS and ChangeSets
- Script Manager (1-1.1) - An app for keeping track of all of your workspaces, code snippets, and notes.
- SIXX (1-0.1g, 2-0.1h, 3-0.1h, 4-0.2pre, 5-0.2a, 6-0.2b pre, 7-0.2b, 8-0.2c, 9-0.3pre, 10-0.3, 11-0.3b, 12-0.3c, 13-0.4.1) - XML serializer/deserializer written in Smalltalk
- SmaCC Development for <=3.8 (1-1.3) - SmaCC (Smalltalk Compiler-Compiler) is a freely available parser generator for Smalltalk.
- SmaCC Runtime (1-1.0, 2-2, 3-4, 4-13) - Needed if one wants to use SmaCC generated compilers
- SmallInterfaces (1-2.0.0a) - Interface support in Smalltalk.
- SoapCore (1-0.6, 2-0.7, 3-0.7a, 4-0.8, 5-0.8a, 6-0.9, 7-1.0, 8-1.0a, 9-1.0b, 10-1.0c, 11-1.0d, 12-1.0e, 13-1.0f, 14-1.0g, 15-1.0h) - a SOAP implementation for Squeak (including both Client and Server module).
- SoapCoreServer (1-0.6, 2-0.7, 3-0.7a, 4-0.8, 5-0.8a, 6-0.9, 7-1.0, 8-1.0a, 9-1.0b, 10-1.0c, 11-1.0d, 12-1.0e, 13-1.0f, 14-1.0g, 15-1.0h) - A SOAP server implementation in Squeak
- SoapOpera (1-0.6) - Multi-transport, multi-encoding SOAP with ORB
- Squeak Multilingualization (1-m17n-3, nihongo-5) - multilingualization enhancement for Squeak
- Squeak TaskBar (1-1.0) - Simple Windows-like taskbar for switching windows.
- State Replication Protocol (SRP) (1-2.1 006) - A dialect independent portable object serializer
- SuperSwiki2Discovery (1-1) - A Discovery module for finding SuperSwiki2 servers automatically
- SVI () - Text editor w/ extensive support for VIM and Emacs commands.
- Whisker++ (1-++) - Add-ons to the Whisker Browser
- Worlds Of Squeak (1-1) - The Worlds Of Squeak projects from the 3.5 image, as a SAR
Back to top categories