NetMorphRelease name: <Not entered>
Release summary: a mobile object system for squeak 3.8
Automatic version: 6
Manual version: (0.3c)
Published by: <Not published yet>
Created: 22 January 2006 7:24:55 am
Last updated: 22 January 2006 7:24:55 am
- Code changes, but only internal - Code has changed but should not affect external behavior.
- Stable - Useable by all. Bugs are rare.
- Squeak3.8 - Released 25 May 2005.
- Image large enhancement - A large enhancement of the image posted for review. It is meant for the update stream and is temporarily on SqueakMap.
- Beta - Useable but still not stable, probably has bugs.
- SqueakL - The original license of Squeak from Apple. Obsolete since Squeak 4.0 (which only accepts MIT contributions). SqueakL is not recommended to be used for new projects.
- Squeak Archive - A '.sar' file which is a zip-file following certain conventions.
- Applications - Applications written in Squeak intended for regular nonprogramming users
- Entertainment - Anything making you smile!
Relactoring and bug fixes for project publishing.
SHA checksum: 354343137753946557984241729664833421345158683755